6/16/2010

talented ladies

I've been adding a few blogs to the side bar -- sites I find myself wandering back to in order to get inspired to make something, or to be reminded to slow down and appreciate the beauty of the everyday.

buttons magee: A lovely web journal. She's got mad photo skills.

design sponge: Eye candy, diy ideas, and other odds and ends of "home and product design."

made: This mama definitely has more hours in the day than the rest of us! So many fantastic free tutorials and also patterns for sale.

noodlehead: Tutorials and other craftiness.

prudent baby: Lots of craft ideas for home and family (not just babies!)

trula kids: The description of why she blogs is awesome: "In this space I disconnect and pretend I've got all the time in the world to make clothes, take pictures and admire the little details of everyday life." You said it, sista. I love playing pretend too.

No comments: