8/18/2009

another sweater for a special wee one

I finished another baby sweater, this one the baby sophisticate pattern available free on Stockinette. I was inspired by SouleMama's cutie in his green grampie version.

Can I just say how much I love patterns that require hardly any finishing at the end?! Well, I do. This one is knit in one piece -- so simple and satisfying -- yet the collar makes it stinkin' cute.

And yes, it's going to be for our special wee one -- due at the beginning of December!

Kind of explains all the baby crafting here happening over the past several months. =)

Speaking of which, tonight, I whipped up a very simple double-layer flannel blanket number. I just loved this blue and rose fabric -- I swear my grandparents must have had matching pajamas out of this material because I just picture them -- and can almost smell cinnamon and woodsmoke -- when I look at it.

1 comment:

Ada said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!! How fun. This is great. Cutie sweater, softie blanket...lucky baby.